Conferences and Workshops
- Wimmer, M., Novak, P., Sindelar, R., Berardinelli, L., Mayerhofer, T., Mazak, A.: Cardinality-Based Variability Modeling with AutomationML, accepted for the 22nd IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technology & Factory Automation (EFTA 2017), September 13-15, 2017, Limassol, Cyprus.
- Berardinelli, L., Mazak, A., Alt, O., Wimmer, M., Kappel, G.: Model-Driven Systems Engineering: Principles and Applications in the CPPS Domain, Springer International Publishing, pp 261-299, 2017.
- Bill, R., Mazak, A., Wimmer, M., Vogel-Heuser, B.: On the Need for Temporal Model Repositories, accepted for the 1st International Workshop of Grand Challenges in Modeling (GRAND 2017), co-located with STAF 2017 Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations, July 17-21, Marburg, Germany.
- Mazak, A., Wimmer, M., Patsuk-Boesch, P.: Reverse Engineering of Production Processes based on Markov Chains, accepted for the 13th IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE 2017), August 20-23, 2017, Xi'an, China.
- Wally, B., Huemer, Ch., Mazak, A.: A View on Model-Driven Vertical Integration: Alignment of Production Facility Models and Business Models, accepted or the 13th IEEE Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE 2017), August 20-23, 2017, Xi'an, China.
- Artner, J., Mazak, A., Wimmer, M.: Towards Stochastic Performance Models for Web 2.0 Applications, in Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE 2017), Rome, Italy, Springer International Publishing, pp 360-369, 2017. BibTeX, PDF
- Wurl, A., Falkner, A., Haselböck, A., Mazak, A.: Using Signifiers for Data Integration in Rail Automation, accepted for the 6th International Conference on Data Science, Technology and Applications (DATA 2017), July 24-26, 2017, Mardrid, Spain.